top of page
TESTAMINA - Build & Endure is a biological testosterone booster that is formulated to increase natural testosterone levels, sexual function, positive mood, reduced cortisol, increase nitric oxide production, increase muscle mass, and improve exercise performance.
[TESTAMINA: te from -testosterone- (-testiculus- from Latin meaning testicle, -sterone- from English sterole/ketone); -stamina- (Latin meaning “energy of life”)]
The main male sex hormone and anabolic steroid is testosterone. Testosterone is essential for the growth of the testes and prostate, as well as for the promotion of secondary sexual traits including increased bone and muscle mass and the development of body hair. Characteristics including body and facial hair, a deeper voice, and stronger muscles are developed in males throughout puberty with the aid of testosterone.
Numerous studies have demonstrated that even in the absence of illness, blood total testosterone levels gradually decrease with age in the majority of men. This decline might be accelerated by illness, other coexisting disorders, and certain medications.
Maintaining healthy testosterone level during aging is important for quality of life. Reduced libido, decreasing bone mineral density, decreased energy, anemia, depressed mood, diminished muscular strength and mass, and increased body fat, are symptoms and signals that older men may be suffering from a testosterone deficiency.
Testosterone is a hormone produced by the testes, and can therefore not be formulated in a pill. However, several natural herbs, amino acids and minerals have been shown to boost our body's testosterone production naturally. It is therefore possible to maintain healthy testosterone levels by consuming appropriate supplements.
TESTAMINA Testosterone Booster comprises multiple synergistically natural active ingredients that promote healthy testosterone production.
Supports sexual function, increased testosterone, cardiovascular health, supports healthy urinary tract function, supports athletic performance, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (137,138).
Supports sexual health, via activating aphrodisiacs, increased spermatogenesis, sperm motility, increased free testosterone, and increase of androgenic (hormone) action via the activation of endogenous testosterone production (137,138).
Supports cardiovascular health via decreased arterial inflammation levels of tumor necrosis factor (TNF)- and interleukin (IL)-6 (137,138).
Supports neuroprotective properties via protection of neuron injury, and cerebral ischemia–reperfusion by suppressing brain inflammatory markers (NF-κB, TNF- and IL-1(137,138).
Horny Goat Weed
Supports increased sexual drive, increased testosterone, reduced progression of atherosclerosis, increased nitric oxide levels, and reduced arterial (blood vessel) inflammation levels (126,127).
Reduces arterial inflammation via reduction of free-radical-induced peroxidation in erythrocytes, and increased nitric oxide levels (126,127).
supports arterial health (health of blood vessels) via attenuating DNA damage, correcting endothelial dysfunction (126,127).
Represses macrophage-derived foam cell formation, inhibiting platelet activation, and reduces oxLDL-induced monocyte adhesion to endothelial cells (126,127).
Supports prostate health, cardiovascular health, and increased hair growth (133,134).
Supports prostate health via anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory effects resulting in reduced Benign prostatic hyperplasia (134).
Supports cardiovascular health and combats metabolic syndrome (165).
Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerotic lesion areas, reduced cholesterol synthesis (acyl-coA-cholesterol acyltransferase enzyme), reduced very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), and inhibited platelet aggregation (165).
Supports joint health, antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, and reduced body fat (211, 212).
Supports antioxidant function via increased free radical scavenging capacity and reduced inflammatory cytokines (211, 212).
Supports Cardiovascular health via decreases in the waist and hip circumferences, reduced blood pressure, total cholesterol, triglycerides, fasting blood glucose, and leptin levels (211, 212).
Reduces body fat via decreased Enzymatic activity of pancreatic lipase and decreased activity of genetic modulators of adipogenesis (fat cell growth) such as C/EBPα, PPARγ, SREBP-1c (genetic regulators of fat cell growth) (211, 212).
Supports joint health via reduced inflammation in connective tissue (211, 212).
Chrysin (flavinoid from different plants)
Supports immune health, cardiovascular health, and increased testosterone (209).
Supports immune health via suppression of pro-oxidant enzymes, scavenging free radicals, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) (209).
Supports cardiovascular health via increased bioavailability of endothelial nitric oxide, reduced prevalence of atherosclerosis, reduced thrombogenesis (blood clotting) and reduced vascular (blood vessel) inflammation (209).
Supports increased testosterone via blocking of androgens into estrogen (210).
Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
Supports biological reactions such as ATP-fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90,91).
Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity (172,173).
Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
2. Uses high-quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence-based and efficaciously dosed formula.
Other formulas on the market
1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and in formulated without evidence-based dosages.
90. Boyle, N. B., Lawton, C., & Dye, L. (2017). The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress-A Systematic Review. Nutrients, 9(5), 429. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9050429
91. Verma, H., & Garg, R. (2017). Effect of magnesium supplementation on type 2 diabetes associated cardiovascular risk factors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association, 30(5), 621–633. https://doi.org/10.1111/jhn.12454
126. Kuchakulla, M., Narasimman, M., Soni, Y., Leong, J. Y., Patel, P., & Ramasamy, R. (2021). A systematic review and evidence-based analysis of ingredients in popular male testosterone and erectile dysfunction supplements. International journal of impotence research, 33(3), 311–317. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41443-020-0285-x
127. Fang, J., & Zhang, Y. (2017). Icariin, an Anti-atherosclerotic Drug from Chinese Medicinal Herb Horny Goat Weed. Frontiers in pharmacology, 8, 734. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2017.00734
132. Rehman, S. U., Choe, K., & Yoo, H. H. (2016). Review on a Traditional Herbal Medicine, Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 21(3), 331. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules21030331
165. Dehghani, S., Mehri, S., & Hosseinzadeh, H. (2019). The effects of Crataegus pinnatifida (Chinese hawthorn) on metabolic syndrome: A review. Iranian journal of basic medical sciences, 22(5), 460–468. https://doi.org/10.22038/IJBMS.2019.31964.7678
172. Maywald, M., Wessels, I., & Rink, L. (2017). Zinc Signals and Immunity. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(10), 2222. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms18102222
173. Wessels, I., Rolles, B., & Rink, L. (2020). The Potential Impact of Zinc Supplementation on COVID-19 Pathogenesis. Frontiers in immunology, 11, 1712. https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2020.01712
209. Farkhondeh T, Samarghandian S, Bafandeh F. The Cardiovascular Protective Effects of Chrysin: A Narrative Review on Experimental Researches. Cardiovasc Hematol Agents Med Chem. 2019;17(1):17-27. doi: 10.2174/1871525717666190114145137. PMID: 30648526; PMCID: PMC6865076.
210. Gambelunghe C, Rossi R, Sommavilla M, Ferranti C, Rossi R, Ciculi C, Gizzi S, Micheletti A, Rufini S. Effects of chrysin on urinary testosterone levels in human males. J Med Food. 2003 Winter;6(4):387-90. doi: 10.1089/109662003772519967. PMID: 14977449.
211. Nash R, Azantsa B, Kuate D, Singh H, Oben J. The Use of a Stem and Leaf Aqueous Extract of Cissus quadrangularis (CQR-300) to Reduce Body Fat and Other Components of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight Participants. J Altern Complement Med. 2019 Jan;25(1):98-106. doi: 10.1089/acm.2018.0016. Epub 2018 Nov 12. PMID: 29912570; PMCID: PMC6352552.
212. Bloomer RJ, Farney TM, McCarthy CG, Lee SR. Cissus quadrangularis reduces joint pain in exercise-trained men: a pilot study. Phys Sportsmed. 2013 Sep;41(3):29-35. doi: 10.3810/psm.2013.09.2021. PMID: 24113700.
bottom of page