top of page
PANADAPTO - Resilience - Ashwagandha Adaptogen with Vitamin D and Zinc gummies are formulated to reduce stress hormones, improve mood and sleep, support cardiovascular health, joint health and increase immune health, and support healthy weight loss.
[PANADAPTO: -pan- (Greek meaning “all”); adapto from -adaptare- (Latin meaning “to fit”, “to adjust”)]
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is also known as winter cherry, and is an evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East, and Africa. Extensive research has addressed its various medicinal properties; mainly its adaptogenic and anti-stress activities. Ashwagandha contains substances with cognition promoting effects and has also been found useful in neurodegenerative diseases. It has been shown to promote formation of neuron dendrites.
Ashwagandha has been used as a rejuvenative in Ayurveda for thousands of years. Ayurveda is a traditional Indian medicine system that uses this adaptogenic herb to boost resistance to physiological and psychological stress. It supports several body systems such as the nervous, immune and reproductive systems As such ashwagandha can nourish overall health.
Ashwagandha exerts anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anticancer, anxiolytic, and immunomodulatory effects. It improves nerve cell communication and promotes healing of nervous system damage. These stress reduction and brain-protective activities are particularly valuable at conditions of high stress. Ashwagandha can also modulate serotonin activity with anxiolytic and antidepressant results.
PANADAPTO is formulated with the highest quality organic ashwagandha, and other key ingredients to provide optimal adaptogenic activity.
Supports cardiovascular, hormonal, immune, healthy weight loss, mood, and optimized sleep (83,84).
Reduces stress hormone cortisol resulting in improved body composition, sex hormone profile, and mood (83,84).
Improves exercise performance via increased V02 max, muscular endurance, muscle hypertrophy (muscle growth), and decreased muscular fatigue (84).
Improves quality of sleep by enhancing sleep recovery, reducing plasma cortisol concentrations, and enhancing REM sleep cycles (84).
Supports hormonal and immune health via reduced production of inflammatory molecules (reactive oxygen species) and simultaneous increases in sex hormones (83).
Supports exercise performance, immune health, muscle growth, optimal bone health, hormonal health, immune function, increased sexual health, cardiovascular health, glucose tolerance, strength, and positive mood (77,78,79).
Supports hormonal health via high amounts of vitamin D receptor (VDR) activity in hormone based negative feedback loop reactions (77,78).
Supports cardiovascular health via improved absorption of calcium, reduced atherosclerotic activity, stimulating cardiomyocytes, and improved vascular health (77,78).
Supports exercise performance via reduced exercise associated inflammation and muscle damage (77,78).
Supports sexual health via increased activity of Vitamin D receptor activity of testosterone production (79).
Supports immune function via decreases of inflammatory cytokines and aiding immune cells (77,78).
Supports joint health via regulating calcium and phosphorus and bone remodeling along with other calcium-regulating actions (77,78).
Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell mediated immunity (172,173).
Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
2. Uses pristine sources of ashwagandha, Vitamin D, and Zinc in a efficaciously dosed formula.
Other formulas on the market
1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
2. Uses cheap sources of ashwagandha that contain high amounts of fillers and heavy metals.
83. Langade, D., Kanchi, S., Salve, J., Debnath, K., & Ambegaokar, D. (2019). Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Insomnia and Anxiety: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study. Cureus, 11(9), e5797. https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.5797
84. Bonilla, D. A., Moreno, Y., Gho, C., Petro, J. L., Odriozola-Martínez, A., & Kreider, R. B. (2021). Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) on Physical Performance: Systematic Review and Bayesian Meta-Analysis. Journal of functional morphology and kinesiology, 6(1), 20. https://doi.org/10.3390/jfmk6010020
77. Chang, S. W., & Lee, H. C. (2019). Vitamin D and health - The missing vitamin in humans. Pediatrics and neonatology, 60(3), 237–244. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pedneo.2019.04.007
78. Zhang, Y., Fang, F., Tang, J., Jia, L., Feng, Y., Xu, P., & Faramand, A. (2019). Association between vitamin D supplementation and mortality: systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ (Clinical research ed.), 366, l4673. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4673
79. Pilz, S., Frisch, S., Koertke, H., Kuhn, J., Dreier, J., Obermayer-Pietsch, B., Wehr, E., & Zittermann, A. (2011). Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme, 43(3), 223–225. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0030-1269854
172. Maywald, M., Wessels, I., & Rink, L. (2017). Zinc Signals and Immunity. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(10), 2222. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms18102222
173. Wessels, I., Rolles, B., & Rink, L. (2020). The Potential Impact of Zinc Supplementation on COVID-19 Pathogenesis. Frontiers in immunology, 11, 1712. https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2020.01712
bottom of page