top of page
Anxiety is characterized by excessive, intense, and persistent feelings of fear and worry, frequently accompanied by rapid heart rate, fast breathing, tiredness and sweating. Anxiety is frequently caused by various stressful life situations and pressures in our professional and personal environment.
Anxiety can negatively impact our personal and professional lives by causing disruptive behaviors. People suffering from anxiety may also be at an increased risk of high blood pressure and heart disease. Studies have shown that unmanaged anxiety can significantly increase chances for heart attacks.
The opposite of anxiety is calmness and serenity, and studies have shown that people can even experience euphoria once anxiety is resolved. It is possible that this euphoria is caused by hormones, like endorphins, released by the brain to overcome anxiety.
SEROTOP is formulated with high quality 5-HTP that has scientifically proven anxiolytic activity:
5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP, also known as oxitriptan) is a naturally occurring amino acid, chemical precursor, and metabolic intermediary in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin as a neurotransmitter used for communicate between nerve cells. It seems to affect digestion, appetite, mood, and emotions. It also aids in regulating the biological clock and sleep-wake cycles as a precursor to melatonin. Several studies have shown that 5-HTP:
Supports healthy sleep patterns, mood, reduced anxiety, and supports the gut brain axis (261).
Supports healthy sleep patterns via enhanced circadian rhythm and increased natural melatonin production (261).
Supports gut brain axis via natural increased production of serotonin (neurotransmitter) in gut neurons (260, 261).
1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
2. Uses high quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence based and efficaciously dosed formula.
Other formulas on the market
1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and in formulated without evidence based dosages.
260. Jenkins, T. A., Nguyen, J. C., Polglaze, K. E., & Bertrand, P. P. (2016). Influence of Tryptophan and Serotonin on Mood and Cognition with a Possible Role of the Gut-Brain Axis. Nutrients, 8(1), 56. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8010056
261. Turner, E. H., Loftis, J. M., & Blackwell, A. D. (2006). Serotonin a la carte: supplementation with the serotonin precursor 5-hydroxytryptophan. Pharmacology & therapeutics, 109(3), 325–338. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pharmthera.2005.06.004
bottom of page