top of page
Various normal metabolic- processes will produce reactive oxygen species (ROS) that can be harmful to the biological system. Oxidative stress is a result of an imbalance between a biological system's capacity to quickly detoxify (or neutralize) ROS, or repair the harm they have caused, and the systemic production of ROS.
When there are too many ROS in the body's cells, oxidative stress sets in, and DNA, protein and cells can be damaged by this oxidative stress, which can speed up aging. Oxidative stress is therefore considered a major aging-promoting process, and neutralizing ROS can have anti-aging effects.
Most organisms including bacteria and humans, have the naturally occurring quinone coenzyme Q-10 (also known as ubiquinone or CoQ-10). CoQ plays a key role in energy metabolism, and the largest concentrations of CoQ10 is found in the heart, kidney, and liver because of their high metabolic rates and role in energy production. Coenzyme Q10O is also one of the most important antioxidants and thereby guards against the formation of free radicals and their negative effects on proteins, lipids, and DNA. The body's level of coenzyme Q10 declines in several diseases associated with elevated production of reactive oxygen species (ROS).
COENZYME Q contains the highest quality CoQ10 Ubiquinone to provide optimal antioxidant activity, and many other health benefits
Supports cardiovascular health, cellular energy production, and antioxidant support (88).
Supports the prevention of peroxidative damage to cell membranes and reduced oxidative damage to blood vessels (88).
Protects DNA associated oxidative damage and stabilizes cells to combat inflammation (89).
Enhances blood flow via increased endothelial function and improved cardiac output in patients with cardiovascular disease (89).
Supports energy production (bioenergetic pathways) via increased ATP (energy currency of the body) production in the mitochondrial respiratory chain (89).
1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
2. High quality CoQ10 in a purified and efficaciously dosed formula
Other formulas on the market
1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
2. Uses cheap sources of CoQ10 that contain high amounts of fillers and heavy metals.
88. Sarmiento, A., Diaz-Castro, J., Pulido-Moran, M., Kajarabille, N., Guisado, R., & Ochoa, J. J. (2016). Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation and Exercise in Healthy Humans: A Systematic Review. Current drug metabolism, 17(4), 345–358. https://doi.org/10.2174/1389200216666151103115654
89. Di Lorenzo, A., Iannuzzo, G., Parlato, A., Cuomo, G., Testa, C., Coppola, M., D'Ambrosio, G., Oliviero, D. A., Sarullo, S., Vitale, G., Nugara, C., Sarullo, F. M., & Giallauria, F. (2020). Clinical Evidence for Q10 Coenzyme Supplementation in Heart Failure: From Energetics to Functional Improvement. Journal of clinical medicine, 9(5), 1266. https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm9051266
bottom of page