Longevity Technologies OLEOMAR VITA Fish Oil Rejuvenator is formulated with the highest quality omega 3 fish oil from pelagic fish oil in pristine ocean waters. Our product is purified of high amounts of heavy metals that are common in cheap fish oil products on the market. Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with optimal ratios of collagen peptides to produce world class results. Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
OLEOMAR VITA Fish Oil Rejuvenator is made from the highest quality fish oil to provide the entire spectrum of superior health benefits.
Omega 3 Fish Oil
Vital for optimal cardiovascular, hormonal, immune, cognitive, digestive health, and recovery from exercise (73,74,76).
Fish oil consumption of 6 grams per day has been shown to reduce inflammation, reduce muscle soreness, and reduce the perception of pain in exercising individuals (76).
Increases skeletal muscle hypertrophy than individuals consuming only whey protein post exercise.
Supports cardiovascular health by decreasing atrial fibrillation, atherosclerosis (plaque buildup), thrombosis, blood pressure, and supporting blood lipid profiles (cholesterol panel) (73,74,75).
Lowers blood pressure via increased nitric oxide production and induced endothelial relaxation (75).
Supports healthy information by decreasing c-reactive protein (inflammatory markers) in the body and increasing insulin sensitivity (75,76).
Supports cognitive health by increasing concentration of omega 3 fatty acids in the cell membranes of the cerebral cortex and synaptic vesicles (76).
1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
2. Purified of heavy metals and toxic sources of fish oil and uses clear pristine fish oil capsules.
Other formulas on the market
1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
2. Uses cheap fish oil that have cloudy and terrible smelling fish oil capsules.
73. Shahidi, F., & Ambigaipalan, P. (2018). Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Their Health Benefits. Annual review of food science and technology, 9, 345–381. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-food-111317-095850
74. Ghasemi Fard, S., Wang, F., Sinclair, A. J., Elliott, G., & Turchini, G. M. (2019). How does high DHA fish oil affect health? A systematic review of evidence. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 59(11), 1684–1727. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2018.1425978
75. Shahidi, F., & Ambigaipalan, P. (2018). Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Their Health Benefits. Annual review of food science and technology, 9, 345–381. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-food-111317-095850
76.VanDusseldorp TA, Escobar KA, Johnson KE, Stratton MT, Moriarty T, Kerksick CM, Mangine GT, Holmes AJ, Lee M, Endito MR, Mermier CM. Impact of Varying Dosages of Fish Oil on Recovery and Soreness Following Eccentric Exercise. Nutrients. 2020 Jul 27;12(8):2246. doi: 10.3390/nu12082246. PMID: 32727162; PMCID: PMC7468920